Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Model 3 Could Be 10 times Safer Than Average Car: Analyst – Market Exclusive

Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) is expected to the highly-anticipated Model 3 sedan later this year. Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas believes that the Model 3 could be significantly safer than the average car currently on the road, CNBC reported.

More marketexclusive.com/tesla-model-3-safer-average-car/85887/ More

Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) is expected to the highly-anticipated Model 3 sedan later this year. Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas believes that the Model 3 could be significantly safer than the average car currently on the road, CNBC reported.

More marketexclusive.com/tesla-model-3-safer-average-car/85887/ More

Tesla Model 3 will give ‘superhuman’ safety to driver and…

MarketWatch
Electrek Even though Tesla CEO Elon Musk already announced that the company aims for the Model 3 to score 5 stars in every safety category, Morgan Stanley’s Tesla …… More

MarketWatch
Electrek Even though Tesla CEO Elon Musk already announced that the company aims for the Model 3 to score 5 stars in every safety category, Morgan Stanley’s Tesla …… More

Tesla Has An Immense Lead In Self Driving – Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

>
> seekingalpha.com/article/4056534-tesla-immense-lead-self-driving
>
> Tesla Has An Immense Lead In Self Driving
> In self-driving, the company with the most data will win. Tesla currently has access to the most driving data by far. Its lead will widen further unless competitors More

>
> seekingalpha.com/article/4056534-tesla-immense-lead-self-driving
>
> Tesla Has An Immense Lead In Self Driving
> In self-driving, the company with the most data will win. Tesla currently has access to the most driving data by far. Its lead will widen further unless competitors More

[…]

Google Stole from Tesla and Uber Stole from Google – Medium

>
> medium.com/@Drive_EV/update-google-stole-from-tesla-and-uber-stole-from-google-d249f89dc810#.6hgu8oyb5
>
> UPDATE: Googl More

>
> medium.com/@Drive_EV/update-google-stole-from-tesla-and-uber-stole-from-google-d249f89dc810#.6hgu8oyb5
>
> UPDATE: Googl More

[…]

Uber’s autonomous cars drove 20,354 miles and had to be taken over at every mile, according to documents – Recode

Uber’s semi-autonomous Volvos getting ready to be shipped to Arizona Uber
Some of Uber’s self-driving cars aren’t driving as smoothly as the company hoped they would. Documents circulated throughout the company’s self-driving group, which Recode obtained, gives us a first look at the progress of the ride-hail company’s robot cars in Pennsylvania, Arizona and California.

More More

Uber’s semi-autonomous Volvos getting ready to be shipped to Arizona Uber
Some of Uber’s self-driving cars aren’t driving as smoothly as the company hoped they would. Documents circulated throughout the company’s self-driving group, which Recode obtained, gives us a first look at the progress of the ride-hail company’s robot cars in Pennsylvania, Arizona and California.

More More

[…]

Tesla’s ‘Vision’ and Autopilot chip efforts validated by…

Electrek The fact that they are willing to pay $15 billion to accomplish that is quite interesting and somewhat validates Tesla’s own new approach which aims to do same thing since discontinuing Mobileye’s system in the Autopilot. In fact, Tesla considers its …… More

Electrek The fact that they are willing to pay $15 billion to accomplish that is quite interesting and somewhat validates Tesla’s own new approach which aims to do same thing since discontinuing Mobileye’s system in the Autopilot. In fact, Tesla considers its …… More

Tesla owners are already getting insurance discounts for…

Business Insider Root Insurance, a company based in Columbus, Ohio, announced in a March 9 blog post that Tesla owners are now eligible for a discount if they use Autosteer, a flagship feature of Autopilot that keeps the car in its lane even when approaching curves.… More

Business Insider Root Insurance, a company based in Columbus, Ohio, announced in a March 9 blog post that Tesla owners are now eligible for a discount if they use Autosteer, a flagship feature of Autopilot that keeps the car in its lane even when approaching curves.… More

2018 Nissan Leaf: New Tech That Chevy Bolt Can’t Fight – NSEAVoice

>
> nseavoice.com/cars/2018-nissan-leaf-new-tech-that-chevy-bolt-cant-fight-920022214.html
>
> 2018 Nissan Leaf: New Tech That Chevy Bolt Can’t Fight
> Staff Reporter
•March 13, 2017
>
> Nissan may have yet to launch the next-gen More

>
> nseavoice.com/cars/2018-nissan-leaf-new-tech-that-chevy-bolt-cant-fight-920022214.html
>
> 2018 Nissan Leaf: New Tech That Chevy Bolt Can’t Fight
> Staff Reporter
•March 13, 2017
>
> Nissan may have yet to launch the next-gen More

[…]

What does Mobileye do?

In the red-hot competition to be the first company to render humans practically obsolete when it comes to occupying the driver’s seat, the big players – Tesla, Uber, Google, Apple, you name it – are in a fast and furious showdown.

This week, with its announcement that it’s buying driverless-tech company Mobileye, Intel is making a major push on the gas pedal along the road to autono More

In the red-hot competition to be the first company to render humans practically obsolete when it comes to occupying the driver’s seat, the big players – Tesla, Uber, Google, Apple, you name it – are in a fast and furious showdown.

This week, with its announcement that it’s buying driverless-tech company Mobileye, Intel is making a major push on the gas pedal along the road to autono More

[…]

Intel buying Mobileye for $15.3 billion in continued bid for self-driving car tech

www.siliconbeat.com/2017/03/13/intel-buying-mobileye-for-15-3-billion-in-continued-bid-for-self-driving-car-tech/ More

www.siliconbeat.com/2017/03/13/intel-buying-mobileye-for-15-3-billion-in-continued-bid-for-self-driving-car-tech/ More

California Gives the Green Light to Self-Driving Cars – IEEE Spectrum

In a bold attempt to regain its place as a self-driving pioneer, California today proposed regulations that would make it one of the first places in the world where autonomous vehicles could carry paying passengers without a licensed driver on board.
More
More

In a bold attempt to regain its place as a self-driving pioneer, California today proposed regulations that would make it one of the first places in the world where autonomous vehicles could carry paying passengers without a licensed driver on board.
More
More

Autonomous Boats By 2020

My twitter feed was abuzz this week with news of a Russian spy boat miles off the coast of Connecticut’s US Naval Submarine Base in Groton. This would’ve been a good time to test the Navy’s newest weapon — the Sea Hunter — an autonomous marine defense system (shown below). The concept of an encounter between autonomous and manual vessels waging battle is a good metaphor for futur More

My twitter feed was abuzz this week with news of a Russian spy boat miles off the coast of Connecticut’s US Naval Submarine Base in Groton. This would’ve been a good time to test the Navy’s newest weapon — the Sea Hunter — an autonomous marine defense system (shown below). The concept of an encounter between autonomous and manual vessels waging battle is a good metaphor for futur More

[…]

Tesla increases Autopilot 2.0 speed limits with latest…

ValueWalk
Electrek Tesla started pushing a new update to its fleet of vehicles equipped with the second generation Autopilot hardware suite tonight. The update increases the …… More

ValueWalk
Electrek Tesla started pushing a new update to its fleet of vehicles equipped with the second generation Autopilot hardware suite tonight. The update increases the …… More

Didi Challenge | Udacity

www.udacity.com/didi-challenge More

www.udacity.com/didi-challenge More

Nissan conducts on-road autonomous vehicle testing in London | Arab News

As part of its commitment to creating a zero-emission, zero-fatality future for mobility, Nissan last week showed to the media its real-world testing of next-generation autonomous-drive prototype vehicles in London.
This is the first time that Nissan has demonstrated its latest autonomous-drive technology on public roads in Europe. Nissan has already conducted public-road testing in Japan an More

As part of its commitment to creating a zero-emission, zero-fatality future for mobility, Nissan last week showed to the media its real-world testing of next-generation autonomous-drive prototype vehicles in London.
This is the first time that Nissan has demonstrated its latest autonomous-drive technology on public roads in Europe. Nissan has already conducted public-road testing in Japan an More

[…]

​Uber changes course, applies for CA self-driving permit – CNET

>
> www.cnet.com/news/uber-applies-for-dmv-ca-self-driving-permit-san-francisco-california/
>
> ​Uber changes course, applies for CA self-driving permit
> After a botched rollout of its autonomous vehicles in San Francisco and months of refusing to get a More

>
> www.cnet.com/news/uber-applies-for-dmv-ca-self-driving-permit-san-francisco-california/
>
> ​Uber changes course, applies for CA self-driving permit
> After a botched rollout of its autonomous vehicles in San Francisco and months of refusing to get a More

[…]

The moment a Tesla plowed into a highway barrier when its…

Daily Mail A dashboard camera caught frightening footage of a Tesla being driven on autopilot crashing into barriers at the side of a busy Interstate.… More

Daily Mail A dashboard camera caught frightening footage of a Tesla being driven on autopilot crashing into barriers at the side of a busy Interstate.… More

Tesla Autopilot is currently using only 1 out of 8 cameras of the new hardware suite, still very much in ‘beta’ | Electrek

>
> electrek.co/2017/02/28/tesla-autopilot-cameras-autosteer-beta/
>
> Tesla Autopilot is currently using only 1 out of 8 cameras of the new hardware suite, still very much in ‘beta’
> Fred Lambert

>
> There has been some frustration from T More

>
> electrek.co/2017/02/28/tesla-autopilot-cameras-autosteer-beta/
>
> Tesla Autopilot is currently using only 1 out of 8 cameras of the new hardware suite, still very much in ‘beta’
> Fred Lambert

>
> There has been some frustration from T More

[…]

Roborace unwraps its driverless electric car

>
> www.engadget.com/2017/02/27/roborace-unwraps-driverless-electric-racecar/
>
> Roborace unwraps its driverless electric car
> No word on when it’ll be ready for competition, however.
>
> The complete Robocar is 4.5 meters long and 2 meters wide, cons More

>
> www.engadget.com/2017/02/27/roborace-unwraps-driverless-electric-racecar/
>
> Roborace unwraps its driverless electric car
> No word on when it’ll be ready for competition, however.
>
> The complete Robocar is 4.5 meters long and 2 meters wide, cons More

[…]

Exclusive: GM plans to build, test thousands of self-drivin…

Reuters FILE PHOTO — General Motors Chairman and CEO Mary Barra announces that Chevrolet will begin testing a fleet of Bolt autonomous vehicles in Michigan during a news conference in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.… More

Reuters FILE PHOTO — General Motors Chairman and CEO Mary Barra announces that Chevrolet will begin testing a fleet of Bolt autonomous vehicles in Michigan during a news conference in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.… More

Ford Plans $1 Billion Artificial Intelligence Investment to Assist Its Self-Driving Car Plans | Greentech Media

>
> www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/ford-plans-1-billion-artificial-intelligence-investment-to-assist-its-self
>
> Ford Plans $1 Billion Artificial Intelligence Investment to Assist Its Self-Driving Car Plans
> New York Times More

>
> www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/ford-plans-1-billion-artificial-intelligence-investment-to-assist-its-self
>
> Ford Plans $1 Billion Artificial Intelligence Investment to Assist Its Self-Driving Car Plans
> New York Times More

[…]

Udacity open sources its self-driving car simulator for anyone to use | TechCrunch

>
> techcrunch.com/2017/02/08/udacity-open-sources-its-self-driving-car-simulator-for-anyone-to-use/
>
> Udacity open sources its self-driving car simulator for anyone to use
> Posted 21 hours ago by Darrell Etherington (@etherington
More

>
> techcrunch.com/2017/02/08/udacity-open-sources-its-self-driving-car-simulator-for-anyone-to-use/
>
> Udacity open sources its self-driving car simulator for anyone to use
> Posted 21 hours ago by Darrell Etherington (@etherington
More

[…]

The Google Car was supposed to disrupt the car industry. Now Waymo is taking on suppliers. – Recode

More
www.recode.net/2017/1/27/14399770/waymo-google-supplier-self-driving-car More

More
www.recode.net/2017/1/27/14399770/waymo-google-supplier-self-driving-car More

Tesla sues former Autopilot head for theft of secrets and…

The Verge Tesla is suing Sterling Anderson, the former program manager of its Autopilot team, and Chris Urmson, the former technical lead of Google’s self-driving car …… More

The Verge Tesla is suing Sterling Anderson, the former program manager of its Autopilot team, and Chris Urmson, the former technical lead of Google’s self-driving car …… More

Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk | Electrek

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/24/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-to-fully-self-driving-says-elon-musk/
>
> Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk
> Fred Lambert
More

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/24/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-to-fully-self-driving-says-elon-musk/
>
> Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk
> Fred Lambert
More

[…]

Tesla will use autonomous driving to service its fleet and…

More

Electrek There are concerns over Tesla’s ability to scale its service operations with the upcoming anticipated growth of its global fleet after the introduction of the Model 3 …… More

More

Electrek There are concerns over Tesla’s ability to scale its service operations with the upcoming anticipated growth of its global fleet after the introduction of the Model 3 …… More

Tesla’s second generation Autopilot could reduce crash rate…

Electrek Following the release of data from the first year of Tesla’s first generation Autopilot and the revelation that it reduced the crash rate of its vehicles by about 40%, Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed that the Autopilot aims for the second generation …… More

Electrek Following the release of data from the first year of Tesla’s first generation Autopilot and the revelation that it reduced the crash rate of its vehicles by about 40%, Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed that the Autopilot aims for the second generation …… More

AutoComplete: NHTSA closes Tesla Autopilot investigation,…

CNET … Mercedes-Benz · Nissan · Tesla · Toyota · Volvo · Detroit Auto Show · New York Auto Show.… More

CNET … Mercedes-Benz · Nissan · Tesla · Toyota · Volvo · Detroit Auto Show · New York Auto Show.… More

Tesla’s crash rate dropped 40 percent after Autopilot was…

ZDNet
The Verge Tesla’s crash rate dropped 40 percent after the electric carmaker installed its semi-autonomous Autopilot software, government regulators reported today.… More

ZDNet
The Verge Tesla’s crash rate dropped 40 percent after the electric carmaker installed its semi-autonomous Autopilot software, government regulators reported today.… More

Nissan will start testing driverless cars in London next month | Alphr

Unlike Tesla, Mercedes and Volvo, Nissan has been pretty quiet when it comes to autonomous driving technology – but that’s all about to change. After revealing the new Nissan Leaf and Qashqai will have autonomous technology, the Japanese manufacturer has just announced it will begin testing driverless technology in London.
More
More

Unlike Tesla, Mercedes and Volvo, Nissan has been pretty quiet when it comes to autonomous driving technology – but that’s all about to change. After revealing the new Nissan Leaf and Qashqai will have autonomous technology, the Japanese manufacturer has just announced it will begin testing driverless technology in London.
More
More