Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Ford’s New Superbowl LI Ad Focuses on Electric Cars, Bikes, and Ride-Sharing | Inverse

>
> www.inverse.com/article/27204-ford-superbowl-ad-2017
>
> Ford’s New Superbowl Ad Focuses on Electric Cars, Bikes, and Ride-Sharing
>
> Ford’s new ad for Superbowl LI is full of hints towards the companys work in across different kinds of transportation, not just the flashy new More

>
> www.inverse.com/article/27204-ford-superbowl-ad-2017
>
> Ford’s New Superbowl Ad Focuses on Electric Cars, Bikes, and Ride-Sharing
>
> Ford’s new ad for Superbowl LI is full of hints towards the companys work in across different kinds of transportation, not just the flashy new More

[…]

Audi tells dealerships to get behind electric vehicles because it will dominate the market within 10 years | Electrek

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/31/audi-dealerships-behind-electric-vehicles/
>
> Audi tells dealerships to get behind electric vehicles because it will dominate the market within 10 years
> Fred Lambert

>
> At this point, most industry watchers wou More

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/31/audi-dealerships-behind-electric-vehicles/
>
> Audi tells dealerships to get behind electric vehicles because it will dominate the market within 10 years
> Fred Lambert

>
> At this point, most industry watchers wou More

[…]

Tesla Destination Charging Program In Europe Hits 1,000 Installations

>
> insideevs.com/tesla-destination-charging-program-europe-hits-1000-installations/
>
> Tesla Destination Charging Program In Europe Hits 1,000 Installations
>

> Through the Tesla Destination Charging Program, Tesla owners across Europe can c More

>
> insideevs.com/tesla-destination-charging-program-europe-hits-1000-installations/
>
> Tesla Destination Charging Program In Europe Hits 1,000 Installations
>

> Through the Tesla Destination Charging Program, Tesla owners across Europe can c More

[…]

SAE Agrees On J2954 Wireless Charging Standard, Test Stations Will Ensure Interoperability – Inside EVs

>
> insideevs.com/sae-agrees-j2954-wireless-charging-standard-test-stations-will-ensure-interoperability/
>
> SAE Agrees On J2954 Wireless Charging Standard, Test Stations Will Ensure Interoperability
> SAE J2954 Wireless Charging – Timing Pla More

>
> insideevs.com/sae-agrees-j2954-wireless-charging-standard-test-stations-will-ensure-interoperability/
>
> SAE Agrees On J2954 Wireless Charging Standard, Test Stations Will Ensure Interoperability
> SAE J2954 Wireless Charging – Timing Pla More

[…]

Three Winners Named At Hyperloop Competition | CleanTechnica

>
> cleantechnica.com/2017/01/31/three-winners-named-hyperloop-competition/
>
> Three Winners Named At Hyperloop Competition
> Steve Hanley

> January 31st, 2017 by
>
> Originally published by Gas2
> Last weekend, 30 teams f More

>
> cleantechnica.com/2017/01/31/three-winners-named-hyperloop-competition/
>
> Three Winners Named At Hyperloop Competition
> Steve Hanley

> January 31st, 2017 by
>
> Originally published by Gas2
> Last weekend, 30 teams f More

[…]

Energy Voice | Shell and Total set to provide electric car charging ports at UK and Dutch garage forecourts – News for the Oil and Gas Sector

Renewable/Other Energy
Shell and Total set to provide electric car charging ports at UK and Dutch garage forecourts
An electric car being charged
Written by Energy reporter – 30/01/2017 1:47 pm
Oil supermajors Royal Dutch Shell and Total are preparing to introduce battery charging points at European petrol stations as the the energy giants respond to rising sales of e More

Renewable/Other Energy
Shell and Total set to provide electric car charging ports at UK and Dutch garage forecourts
An electric car being charged
Written by Energy reporter – 30/01/2017 1:47 pm
Oil supermajors Royal Dutch Shell and Total are preparing to introduce battery charging points at European petrol stations as the the energy giants respond to rising sales of e More

[…]

Samsung EV battery offers 500km range with 20 minutes of charge – Tires & Parts News

One of the main factors that has restricted the widespread use of electric cars is range anxiety. Charging stations, are still not as widespread as petrol stations and till we get to that point, range anxiety will continue to be a concern for those who are considering the purchase of an electric car. Another sticking point is the long time needed to recharge the car. Samsung SDI’s lithium ion an More

One of the main factors that has restricted the widespread use of electric cars is range anxiety. Charging stations, are still not as widespread as petrol stations and till we get to that point, range anxiety will continue to be a concern for those who are considering the purchase of an electric car. Another sticking point is the long time needed to recharge the car. Samsung SDI’s lithium ion an More

[…]

Homepage – Sustainable Aviation Symposium 2017

On April 21-22 2017experts from around the globe will present talks on advanced new aircraft and lift devices, propellers & propulsion systems, batteries, motors and autonomous vehicles.

In the last year our community has seen several startups and technology announcements in the personal and autonomous transit space, putting on-demand air vehicles on pace to rival the self-driving car More

On April 21-22 2017experts from around the globe will present talks on advanced new aircraft and lift devices, propellers & propulsion systems, batteries, motors and autonomous vehicles.

In the last year our community has seen several startups and technology announcements in the personal and autonomous transit space, putting on-demand air vehicles on pace to rival the self-driving car More

[…]

The Google Car was supposed to disrupt the car industry. Now Waymo is taking on suppliers. – Recode

More
www.recode.net/2017/1/27/14399770/waymo-google-supplier-self-driving-car More

More
www.recode.net/2017/1/27/14399770/waymo-google-supplier-self-driving-car More

Hyperloop to open a test facility in France for a 700mph levitating train – Business Insider

>
> www.businessinsider.com/hyperloop-to-open-a-test-facility-in-france-levitating-train-2017-1
>
> Hyperloop is going to open a test facility in France for a 700mph levitating train
>
Jan. 24, 2017, 6:52 AM 5,888 Hyperloop Transportatio More

>
> www.businessinsider.com/hyperloop-to-open-a-test-facility-in-france-levitating-train-2017-1
>
> Hyperloop is going to open a test facility in France for a 700mph levitating train
>
Jan. 24, 2017, 6:52 AM 5,888 Hyperloop Transportatio More

[…]

Elon Musk’s Hyperloop contest is happening this weekend – here’s a look at all the competing pods | Business Insider India

>
> www.businessinsider.in/elon-musks-hyperloop-contest-is-happening-this-weekend-heres-a-look-at-all-the-competing-pods/articleshow/56818896.cms
>
> Elon Musk’s Hyperloop contest is happening this weekend More

>
> www.businessinsider.in/elon-musks-hyperloop-contest-is-happening-this-weekend-heres-a-look-at-all-the-competing-pods/articleshow/56818896.cms
>
> Elon Musk’s Hyperloop contest is happening this weekend More

[…]

[hyerloop] Amateur Hyperloop designers face off this weekend on SpaceX’s mile-long test track | TechCrunch

>
> techcrunch.com/2017/01/28/amateur-hyperloop-designers-face-off-this-weekend-on-spacexs-mile-long-test-track/
>
> Amateur Hyperloop designers face off this weekend on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
> Posted 19 hours ago by Devin Col More

>
> techcrunch.com/2017/01/28/amateur-hyperloop-designers-face-off-this-weekend-on-spacexs-mile-long-test-track/
>
> Amateur Hyperloop designers face off this weekend on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
> Posted 19 hours ago by Devin Col More

[…]

China Electric Car Sales Demolish US & European Electric Car Sales | CleanTechnica

>
> cleantechnica.com/2017/01/25/china-electric-car-sales-demolish-us-european-sales/
>
> China Electric Car Sales Demolish US & European Electric Car Sales
> Jose Pontes

> January 25th, 2017 by
>
> Also published on EV Ob More

>
> cleantechnica.com/2017/01/25/china-electric-car-sales-demolish-us-european-sales/
>
> China Electric Car Sales Demolish US & European Electric Car Sales
> Jose Pontes

> January 25th, 2017 by
>
> Also published on EV Ob More

[…]

Ford invests heavily in future mobility and electric vehicles | Arab News

>
> www.arabnews.com/node/1045816/motoring
>
> Ford invests heavily in future mobility and electric vehicles
>
> Jacques Brent, Ford’s president for Middle East and Africa (MEA), told Arab News that he expected a significant portion of personal mobility to move to pay-per-use model instead of vehicl More

>
> www.arabnews.com/node/1045816/motoring
>
> Ford invests heavily in future mobility and electric vehicles
>
> Jacques Brent, Ford’s president for Middle East and Africa (MEA), told Arab News that he expected a significant portion of personal mobility to move to pay-per-use model instead of vehicl More

[…]

Elon Musk Is Having A Hyperloop Competition This Weekend J…

The Mercury News
Jalopnik Clearly SpaceX engineers are living in an alternate timeline. This weekend, the company is hosting its first Hyperloop Pod Competition.… More

The Mercury News
Jalopnik Clearly SpaceX engineers are living in an alternate timeline. This weekend, the company is hosting its first Hyperloop Pod Competition.… More

Tesla sues former Autopilot head for theft of secrets and…

The Verge Tesla is suing Sterling Anderson, the former program manager of its Autopilot team, and Chris Urmson, the former technical lead of Google’s self-driving car …… More

The Verge Tesla is suing Sterling Anderson, the former program manager of its Autopilot team, and Chris Urmson, the former technical lead of Google’s self-driving car …… More

Tesla officially launches in Portugal today, opens Model S/X orders and announces new Superchargers | Electrek

While Tesla wasn’t officially selling its vehicles in Portugal, several locals decided to import the Model S themselves and created a Tesla owners community in the country. Last year, they were pleading for the automaker to establish a presence in the Portugal and offer services. CEO Elon Musk heard the plea and shared our article about it while simply responding ‘OK’:

More
More

While Tesla wasn’t officially selling its vehicles in Portugal, several locals decided to import the Model S themselves and created a Tesla owners community in the country. Last year, they were pleading for the automaker to establish a presence in the Portugal and offer services. CEO Elon Musk heard the plea and shared our article about it while simply responding ‘OK’:

More
More

[…]

The world’s largest battery storage substation is now live | Computerworld

Southern California Edison (SCE) has flipped the switch on what is now the largest lithium-ion battery storage facility in the world — a substation with 80 megawatt hours (MWh) of capacity.

Located Ontario, Calif., the new Mira Loma substation quietly went live Dec. 30. The substation is made up of commercial-grade Tesla Powerpack 2 lithium-ion battery units.

More
More

Southern California Edison (SCE) has flipped the switch on what is now the largest lithium-ion battery storage facility in the world — a substation with 80 megawatt hours (MWh) of capacity.

Located Ontario, Calif., the new Mira Loma substation quietly went live Dec. 30. The substation is made up of commercial-grade Tesla Powerpack 2 lithium-ion battery units.

More
More

[…]

Over 100 MILLION electric cars expected to hit the roads in next two decades – Mirror Online

>
> www.mirror.co.uk/tech/over-100-million-electric-cars-9699056
>
> Over 100 MILLION electric cars expected to hit the roads in next two decades
> Research by energy giant BP predicts that the plummeting cost of battery technology will see massive growth in plug-in car numbers
> More

>
> www.mirror.co.uk/tech/over-100-million-electric-cars-9699056
>
> Over 100 MILLION electric cars expected to hit the roads in next two decades
> Research by energy giant BP predicts that the plummeting cost of battery technology will see massive growth in plug-in car numbers
> More

[…]

Hawaiian Electric customers can save $10K on a new Nissan LEAF | KHON2

If you’re looking for a new car, Hawaiian Electric has a deal for you.

It’s teaming up with Nissan to offer customers a $10,000 rebate on the a Nissan LEAF.

Starting price for the all-electric car is just over $30,000.

More
khon2.com/2017/01/25/hawaiian-electric-custo More

If you’re looking for a new car, Hawaiian Electric has a deal for you.

It’s teaming up with Nissan to offer customers a $10,000 rebate on the a Nissan LEAF.

Starting price for the all-electric car is just over $30,000.

More
khon2.com/2017/01/25/hawaiian-electric-custo More

TransPod Partners with IKOS to Design and Develop Hyperloop…

KitGuru
Yahoo Finance TransPod, the startup that is building the world’s leading hyperloop system to disrupt and redefine commercial transportation, today announced a partnership with IKOS, the leading technology consulting firm specializing in railway engineering and …… More

KitGuru
Yahoo Finance TransPod, the startup that is building the world’s leading hyperloop system to disrupt and redefine commercial transportation, today announced a partnership with IKOS, the leading technology consulting firm specializing in railway engineering and …… More

Tesla Model S Is World’s Best-Selling Plug-in Car For Second Year In A Row

There’s something to be said for Tesla’s Model S which for the second consecutive year led as the world’s best-selling plug-in passenger vehicle.

Its estimated 50,931 global sales in 2016 – pending final confirmation from Tesla – beats those of battery electric and plug-in hybrid alternatives from major manufacturers costing less and aimed at an ostensible mainstream demographic. More

There’s something to be said for Tesla’s Model S which for the second consecutive year led as the world’s best-selling plug-in passenger vehicle.

Its estimated 50,931 global sales in 2016 – pending final confirmation from Tesla – beats those of battery electric and plug-in hybrid alternatives from major manufacturers costing less and aimed at an ostensible mainstream demographic. More

[…]

Tesla Model 3 Is Simply A Part Of A Master Plan; Move From Hydrocarbon Economy To Solar Electric Economy Explained : News : Mobile & Apps

Tesla Model X is displayed inside of the new Tesla flagship facility on Aug. 10, 2016 in San Francisco, California. Tesla is opening a 65,000 square foot store, its largest retail center to date. The facility will offer sales and service of Tesla’s electric car line. (Photo : Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The Tesla Model 3 is one of the most-anticipated electric vehicles of 2017 and th More

Tesla Model X is displayed inside of the new Tesla flagship facility on Aug. 10, 2016 in San Francisco, California. Tesla is opening a 65,000 square foot store, its largest retail center to date. The facility will offer sales and service of Tesla’s electric car line. (Photo : Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The Tesla Model 3 is one of the most-anticipated electric vehicles of 2017 and th More

[…]

China Electric Car Sales Demolish US & European Electric Car Sales | CleanTechnica

The Chinese market had 44,874 new electric cars in December, far from the 60,000 expected by analysts, but still up 27% year over year (YoY) and far more than the electric car sales in the US and Europe. Overall, China’s plug-in market share rose to a record 1.45%, above the USA(0.8%) and Europe (1.3%).
More
More

The Chinese market had 44,874 new electric cars in December, far from the 60,000 expected by analysts, but still up 27% year over year (YoY) and far more than the electric car sales in the US and Europe. Overall, China’s plug-in market share rose to a record 1.45%, above the USA(0.8%) and Europe (1.3%).
More
More

[…]

Why BMW and Nissan are Building Electric-Car Recharging Stations in the U.S. — The Motley Fool

The two automakers have been working together since late 2015 to build recharging stations in the U.S. In this latest push, the two worked with EVgo, the largest U.S. public network of “DC Fast” recharging stations, to add 174 new locations in 33 states. The stations give EVgo a total of 668 fast-charging stations right now — with 50 more, supported by the BMW-Nissan partnership, More

The two automakers have been working together since late 2015 to build recharging stations in the U.S. In this latest push, the two worked with EVgo, the largest U.S. public network of “DC Fast” recharging stations, to add 174 new locations in 33 states. The stations give EVgo a total of 668 fast-charging stations right now — with 50 more, supported by the BMW-Nissan partnership, More

[…]

BMW and Nissan will have a huge US fast charging shared network

Automakers – die hard competitors in real life – are also great at making partnerships when needed. For example BMW and Nissan are now enhancing the EVgo fast charging network by working together for the installation of 50 more 50-kW DC fast chargers in the US over the course of the year. They are of course partners with the provider – EVgo – as well, as they build on the already available More

Automakers – die hard competitors in real life – are also great at making partnerships when needed. For example BMW and Nissan are now enhancing the EVgo fast charging network by working together for the installation of 50 more 50-kW DC fast chargers in the US over the course of the year. They are of course partners with the provider – EVgo – as well, as they build on the already available More

[…]

Nissan, BMW partner with EVgo to expand charging stations in US – LeftLaneNews

The latest initiative will help build an extra 50 charging stations this year, adding to hundreds of existing sites.
Nissan and BMW have partnered with EVgo to help build more charging stations across the US.

EVgo already claims to operate the nation’s largest public DC fast-charger network, with no less than 668 stations currently distributed throughout the 50 states.

Th More

The latest initiative will help build an extra 50 charging stations this year, adding to hundreds of existing sites.
Nissan and BMW have partnered with EVgo to help build more charging stations across the US.

EVgo already claims to operate the nation’s largest public DC fast-charger network, with no less than 668 stations currently distributed throughout the 50 states.

Th More

[…]

Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk | Electrek

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/24/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-to-fully-self-driving-says-elon-musk/
>
> Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk
> Fred Lambert
More

>
> electrek.co/2017/01/24/tesla-enhanced-autopilot-to-fully-self-driving-says-elon-musk/
>
> Tesla to transition from ‘Enhanced Autopilot’ to ‘Fully Self-Driving’ as soon as ‘3 to 6 months’, says Elon Musk
> Fred Lambert
More

[…]

Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA): Tesla Motors Starts Delivery of Model S in Taiwan

Tesla has also opened a Supercharging station and plans to add more in the future
Tesla Motors has been expanding in different countries to get its presence felt everywhere and deliver more and more cars in the various regions. And thus the electric car maker has finally stepped up in Taiwan, delivering the first batch of its Model S sedans to Taiwanese customers, according to a report by Fo More

Tesla has also opened a Supercharging station and plans to add more in the future
Tesla Motors has been expanding in different countries to get its presence felt everywhere and deliver more and more cars in the various regions. And thus the electric car maker has finally stepped up in Taiwan, delivering the first batch of its Model S sedans to Taiwanese customers, according to a report by Fo More

[…]

Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) In Talks To Install Thousands Of Charging Stations In Australia

Over the last few years, Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has been gradually electrifying the Australian roads with its fast DC-charging stations. After connecting Melbourne with Sydney in 2015, the company created a charging-free route from Sydney to Brisbane last year.

More
More

Over the last few years, Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has been gradually electrifying the Australian roads with its fast DC-charging stations. After connecting Melbourne with Sydney in 2015, the company created a charging-free route from Sydney to Brisbane last year.

More
More