A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

An Unplugged Tesla Model S Caught Fire In A Toronto Garage

Well, it happened again. Reports today have surfaced about another fire involving a Tesla Model S sitting in the garage of a home, this time in Toronto.

A Ferrari that plugs in? What? Read…

Business Insider reports that the fire occurred earlier this month with a four-month old Model S. The car was parked in a garage and, unlike the fire that occurred in November in California, was not plugged into an electric socket.

The website reports that the owner came home from a drive and parked the car in their garage, only to discover the fire alarm going off a few moments later. The fire was described as “intense,” and firefighters also had to remove a Lexus from the garage. No one appears to have been injured in the blaze.

A Tesla spokeswoman told Bloomberg the incident is under investigation, but that they do not believe it originated in the car’s electrical system or charging components: 1


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.