Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Nissan Establishes Auto Finance Company in Indonesia

JAKARTA, Indonesia, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.( http://www.nissan-global.com/EN ) (NML) today announced the establishment of PT. Nissan Financial Services Indonesia (NFSI), a new business entity which will provide new car retail financing and leasing for Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun customers across Indonesia.

(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2013/08/28/20130828150244102365.jpg )

Headquartered in Jakarta, NFSI will initially start providing retail finance services for the Nissan brand in the Jakarta area, and expects to extend its services gradually to other major cities across Indonesia.

NFSI is Nissan’s eighth consolidated auto financing company globally, and will be part of a global network of financing operations, which include companies based in Japan, China, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Thailand.

NFSI will start operation on November 12th, 2013, following approval from the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan* (OJK) on October31st, 2013.

“NFSI will offer the best financial service, which has been accepted globally, to the automobile market in Indonesia. I am confident that NFSI will provide optimum financial solutions to Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun customers and contribute to our business partners in Indonesia,” said Katsumi Ishii, President Director of NFSI.

Ishii joined Nissan in 1977 and has held a number of executive positions in the United States, Japan and China prior to his arrival in Indonesia. Most recently, he served as President of Dongfeng Nissan Auto Finance Co., Ltd. in Shanghai, China.

The new company is capitalized at 100 billion Rupiah (US $88 million). NML holds a 75% stake in the company, while PT Indomobil Multi Jasa owns the remaining 25%.

NFSI’s goal is to maximize the value of Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands by providing competitive financial products, leveraging Nissan’s expertise in the global finance business and Indomobil’s experience in local dealer operations for the Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun brands.

“Nissan is committed to the Indonesian market and will continue providing value to our customers and dealers through our three global brands. The establishment of this new entity in Indonesia is another example of Nissan providing uncompromised value to the market. I believe this new company will be the bridge between our products and customers in Indonesia,” said Takayuki Kimura, Regional Vice President of NML.

Note: The rate is 1 million Rupiah per 88.00 U.S. dollar, based on the exchange rate in effect as of Oct, 2013.

* Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) is an independent institution with authority to regulate, supervise, examine, and investigate financial services sector in Indonesia.

About Nissan Motor Co.

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Japan’s second-largest automotive company, is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, and is part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance. Operating with approximately 236,000 employees globally, Nissan sold more than 4.9 million vehicles and generated revenue of 9.6 trillion yen (USD 116.16 billion) in fiscal 2012.

Nissan delivers a comprehensive range of more than 60 models under the Nissan and Infiniti brands. In 2010, Nissan introduced the Nissan LEAF, and continues to lead in zero-emission mobility. The LEAF, the first mass-market, pure-electric vehicle launched globally, is now the best-selling EV in history.

For more information on our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit our website at http://www.nissan-global.com/EN

Media contacts:

Shiro NAGAI

Tel: +852-3948-0144

Email: shiro.nagai@nissan.hk

Samantha PANG

Tel: +852-3948-0148

Email: samantha.pang@nissan.hk

SOURCE Nissan Global Co., Ltd.

Source thejakartapost.com

Share

Leave a Reply